A set of regulations and requisites to guide disciplinary behaviour
* Pleas ensure that your meeting Minimum prerequisites to apply for Ayush Yogadarshanam Training Courses before registering
* Ayush Yogadarshanam has all the rights to refuse students for any of its Training courses,Workshops, retreats , etc
* Students must pay initial registrations fee on application to enrol for the required courses and balance has to be paid upon arrival before course starts.
* The information you provided in the registration form must be correct and accurate on your knowledge
* Fee is not refundable or transferred under any circumference If applicant is accepted and Fee paid at the time of registration on application.
* Your Course fee will be transferred for one time to the upcoming Training date only if any emergency and genuine reasons or if you withdraw from the course with a request latter to the Director
* Training students are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements.( School assistants will help and assist if required) .
* Please discuss the course your are interested in if you have any confusions before registering
* We respect your concerns, and we answer for all your questions in 24 hrs, very rarely there will be delay but not more than 2 days.
* Please enter if you have real interest in the system of Ayush Yogadarshanam
* Moderate dress code is recommended
* Please maintain MOUNA- Silence in the school premises
* Decent and dignified behaviours are expected from all the students inside and outside the school premises. Loud speaking, hugging partners, speaking indecent words, practice of any other style and systems are strictly prohibited inside the school premises
* Regularity and Punctuality is strictly maintained to enhance deep learning, absence of more than 2 days in a month with out any genuine reasons or illness need to take missed class on penalty for certification courses
* Follow the timings precisely, Delay of more than 3 classes in a month will lead to cancelation
* Students need to pass minimum of 60% assessment of performance , attendance, etc in order to award certificate according to school and yoga alliance
* If your unable to attend the class in case of illness or other issues, please inform to the Director or Teacher to help you
* Don’t laugh and talk during the Class to maintain the yogic discipline.
* All doubts and questions are asked in free time politely. If necessary with a prior appointment
* Yoga students must ensure the protection of the Ayush Yogadarshanam Copy rights
* No any kind of disobedience allowed in the school
* Respect your Yoga Master and Yoga Mates inside and outside the class
* Please avoid touching Yoga Teachers and using his belongings for any purposes.
* No students are authorized to re-sell seats of the any Training Programme of the Ayush Yogadarshanam
* Ayush Yogadarshanam reserves all the rights to dismiss student who permits access to unregistered trainee
* Ayush Yogadarshanam students should not distribute or permit any of the Training Manuals, Books, Materials to a third party.
* School has uniform fee structure to every one, even though school reserves rights to offer special discounts and concisions to a group or a individuals based on several factors.